Our advanced esthetic training is 600 hours over the course of six months. Design and manifest your future as a successful, professional, and affable esthetician with our complete Esthetic Training course. Our training is conducted in our impeccable facility, with high-quality equipment, and some of the best instructors available.
To enroll in the advanced esthetic programs, licensure is mandatory. Check out our course calendar below:
Our curriculum covers high-level requirements to become an esthetician like:
- Laws, rules, and regulations required in the beauty industry
- Introduction to disinfection, sanitation, and safety
- Introduction to facials and skincare
- Intermediate and advanced sessions for disinfection, sanitation, and safety
- Intermediate and advanced sessions for facials and skincare
- Sessions on hair removal techniques
- Sessions on skin anatomy and physiology
- Sessions on how to approach client consultations
- Sessions on professional development and pursuing further training
- Session on management, ethics, interpersonal skills, and salesmanship
As well as more in-depth classes that offer advanced esthetic training such as:
The following are the course objectives of our esthetic training course:
- To have the confidence and integrity to become an esthetician that exemplifies positivity and professionalism
- Learning to effectively communicate, and respect the need to deliver a quality service
- Learning to perform basic technical and analytical skills and choose the best treatment for each client
- To confidently make sound judgments based on information provided, and practical and academic learning
- Motivate the desire to continue your education for future training such as advanced esthetic training, or esthetic medicine training
- Help prepare for the state board esthetics exam, and get you certified as a professional esthetician
REQUIRED SUBJECT MATERIAL
Milady Standard Esthetics Fundamentals, 12th Edition. This is a mandatory subject material for the course.
Please note, Lash + Company school provides the necessary supplies for the course.
What is esthetic training?
The esthetic training program is designed to prepare students for a career in esthetics or a related field. It covers topics such as basic skills, safety, work habits and business skills.
What kind of classes can I expect?
Our courses range from microneedling classes to permanent make up courses. You will receive training that is at the level of what you would find at a reputable laser cosmetic school and will have the opportunity to gain cosmetic injectables training and eyelash extension training as well.
What is the employment scope in the field of esthetics?
Aspiring estheticians can choose from different career paths such as employment at salons or med spas. They can also build a career in cosmetics marketing, purchasing, or beauty consulting.
What is the yearly income of an esthetician?
The estimated average income of an esthetician is $40,000 per year.
What does our esthetic training course cover?
Education at Lash + Company covers esthetics courses which follow all the state-mandated guidelines to get you certified as a licensed esthetician. The training hours for this program are 600 Hours over the course of 6 months.
Why choose Education at Lash + Company?
Our esthetician program is conducted in our impeccable facility, with high-quality equipment, and some of the best instructors available.
FINANCING A BEAUTIFUL FUTURE
Education at Lash + Company wants to set you up to become an esthetician that is a success! Our school offers financing options and incredible earning potential upon graduation.
Our mission is to create beauty education accessible to anyone who demonstrates a desire to further their education in the field of esthetics.
Our training is conducted in our exemplary facility, with high-quality equipment and some of the best instructors available. While some students may consider an esthetics instructor training program online, we strongly recommend a hands-on, practical application of learning for the full benefit of your esthetician training experience.
GET STARTED TODAY
Ready to become an esthetician? Contact us today, and we will guide you as per your interests and help you choose a course that is most suitable to you.